Zanzibar is not only famous of its outstanding kitesurfing conditions and has way more to offer. There are many "out of water activities" possibilites around. Zanzibar as one of the worlds biggest spices exporters gives you big opportunity to do the famous Spice Trip around local plantations. Learning how does wild clove, lemongrass, vanilla, pepper, cinammon look like is just fascinating. Stone Town, the islands capital and surely city with a soul, is one of the places to be. Multiple styles and designs used throughout decades of colonialism gave it an unique look. Hand carved zanzibar doors, former slave market, local spice market and sunset beach restaurants are only few of all attractions.
Apart from those mentioned above, most common tours and trips that we fully recommend are:
- Dolphin Tour - Swimming and snorkelling with dolphins
- Turtle Island - Island nearby Stone Town that was a quarantine prison in the past, currently giant turtles sanctuary.
- Jozani Forest Tour - Jungle itself, local Red Colobus monkeys and Mangroove Forest
- Nungwi SeaTurtles Sanctuary
- Blue Safari - Whole day boat trip around picturesque small islands, snorkelling, seafood grill
- Surfing Trip - cooperating with a local Surf School we can offer you remarkable surfing boat trip out to the reefbrak
All Tours that we offer are provided by experienced and trustful local tour company. All of the tours include pickup from hotel, car hire, all necessary expenses, in most cases food and beverage and guidance. Cost of single trip varies depending on number of attendants and customization of the trip ( for example Stone Town + Jozani Forest combination) and is between 30 - 75$ per person.